- Manage transportation logistics of vehicles and heavy construction equipment.
- Contract negotiation and budget analyzing for cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor operations to meet deadlines and maintain efficient scheduling.
- Train staff and ensure compliance with company policies, safety, and government regulations.
- Manage materials and purchase order processes.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years or more of experience.
- Experience in construction industry preferred.
- Understanding of DOT regulations.
Special Qualifications, Training, & Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Viewpoint software experience preferred.
- Excellent organization and verbal/written communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume and salary history.
RPM xConstruction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.